Cleaning To Minimize Allergies
Cleaning can help minimize allergies. Here are some practical ways to keep allergies under control:
- Vacuum carpeted areas once or twice a week and launder curtains twice a year.
- Pare down. Clutter can collect dust and provide a haven for allergens like dust mites.
- Cover your face when you clean to limit your exposure to stirred up allergens.
- Rid your home of mold and mildew by cleaning with vinegar.
- Wash all bedding weekly in hot water. Make sure it’s at least 130 F to kill dust mites.
- Machine dry your laundry. Air drying clothing outside can bring pollen and mold indoors.
- Dust with a wet cloth to trap allergens instead of sending them airborne.
- Avoid cleaning your carpet with moisture, as it can lead to mold growth and increased dust mite populations.
Susan’s Green Cleaning uses Vapor Technology to kill dust mites, eradicate mold, and sanitize germs without chemicals or toxic fumes. Book a deep cleaning with us today!