Foil Dryer Balls
Make Your Own Foil Dryer Balls!
Aluminum foil dryer balls are a green alternative to commercial dryer sheets or liquid fabric softener. While in the dryer, they absorb electrical charges so your clothes stay static free. They also tumble happily with your laundry, softening it as it drys. But do they actually work?
- Better for you: No more toxic chemicals hanging onto your “clean” clothes
- Better for the Earth: Fewer dryer sheets in the landfill
- Saves Money: Foil balls can be made cheaply, reused and last for months
- Better for the Earth: Aluminum is easily recycled when the ball is spent
- Clothes are not as soft as you may be used to from commercial fabric softeners